Emergency Notice

The aliens are amongst us and passing as human. You need to know.

Aliens Amongst Us .png Banner


Subscribe to Audio Tidbits Podcast Facebook Follow Twitter Follow E-mail Contact

Audio Tidbits Podcast Banner

HTM024 – The Critical 20% – How To Matter

April 17th, 2016 by Gary Crow

Back when, my dad told me that we get 80% of our points by just showing up and staying all day. For the remaining 20%, the key is how we manage. It is that 20% that separates the winners from those who merely play the game.

I focus on that critical 20% in this episode of How To Matter. In the podcast, I suggest a strategy you can use to do as well as you know to do, with style, all the time on purpose. I hope you click play to listen.

If you want to be sure you don’t miss future episodes of How To Matter, just search for How To Matter in the podcatcher of your choice and subscribe. After that, each episode will be there for you as soon as they are published.

Play

Audio Tidbits From Here & There About This & That

Click to Search The Site

Audio Tidbits shares various audio experiences I think you may enjoy and sometimes even find interesting. There is no particular theme or topic. Rather, the podcast includes whatever I like and want to share with you. The tidbits are usually fairly short but not always. It's kind of a try it and see if you like it kind of podcast. It's not for everyone but may be for you. I hope so.

Audio Tidbits Podcast episodes are posted whenever I have something I think you may enjoy. That might be several times a week or only once in a week. If you want to be sure to have a chance to check out each episode, your best choice is to subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player. That way every episode will be there for you.

If you want to suggest a topic or concern for focus in a future episode of the Audio Tidbits Podcast or wish to get in touch for any reason, simply e-mail GAC@GaryCrow.net. I am always happy to hear from listeners.

Our Network Of Sites